Back to the homepage ↵
I provide generic IT supporti to individuals within my social circle as well as professional Linux system engineering and 'devops' consulting for various organizations.
- I am registered (CHE-450.894.425) as independent in Switzerland.
- Please contact me at email@example.com for IT-related questions.
- Public keys: PGP, SSH.
- Sources: git.sr.ht/~fnux.
- cdist: KISS configuration management.
- fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Fnux: Fedora-project involvement.
I am a Linux system administrator/engineer with experience ranging from small hand-managed infrastructures to large environments and datacenter building blocks. I can build a physical cloud from the ground up (hard- ware, networking, storage, virtualization, containers, configuration-management, monitoring, security topics and mail/web/directory services).
I regularly take up software development and integration tasks alongside standard operation work. I am familiar with the functional, object-oriented and system programming paradigms, as well as with web technologies. I mostly use the Elixir, Shell and Ruby programming languages for my own projects, but have already worked with significant Python, Java/Scala, Perl, golang and C codebases.
Working and exchanging with less technical users is a plus for me - I enjoy explaining, and working with people brings sense to my work. I’ve done so through work, open-source projects and local free-software groups.
- e-Durable SA: design, implementation and maintenance of the company's in-house ipv6-first Cloud (recycled.cloud). Training. Softwar development (Elixir).
- honig.bio: wordpress-based e-commerce solution.
- Impulszentrum Holdenweid: website and internal tooling maintenance.
- F6 Ingénieurs: linux system administration.
- Inilab AG: software development (Elixir/Phoenix), infrastructure and development tools - AKA 'devops'.
- ungleich glarus AG: linux system engineering (datacenterlight.ch, ipv6-first).
- ... and a few private customers.